*** YOUTH CAMPERS (K-8) ARE SOLD OUT! LIMITED SPACES REMAIN FOR SENIOR CAMPERS AND LITS! ***
2022 LaGrange Day Camp is a traditional day camp experience in beautiful Freedom Park. Campers will enjoy swimming, boating, arts & crafts, nature exploration, trails, sports, group games, entertainers and so much more!
HELPFUL TIPS TO PREPARE FOR CAMP REGISTRATION
DAY CAMP REGISTRATION WALK THROUGH
PROGRAM POLICY FORM (in person only)
Two Week Sessions, 9am-4pm:
Session 1: July5 - July 15
Session 2: July 18 - July 29
Session 3: August 1 - August 12
Cost Per Session:
Grades K-8: $300 / $350 Non-Resident - SOLD OUT!
Senior Camper: $350 / $400 Non-Resident
(ages 13 & 14 yrs or entering 9th grade)
Leader-In-Training: $200 / $250 Non-Resident
(ages 15 & 16 yrs)
Early Drop-off Program 7-9am:
For registered camp attendees only: $55 / $65 Non-Resident per session
Registration opens online at www.lagrangeparksandrec.com and in-person on the following dates:
Residents: Tuesday, 4/5/22 at 9am
Non-Residents (if availability): Tuesday, 4/19/22 at 9am
Spaces are limited and fill quickly. We strongly encourage you to create or update your household account information prior to registration day at www.lagrangeparksandrec.com. You will need the following to complete your registration:
Must be uploaded at time of registration:
- Up to date immunization records from a doctor. It must be legible and show dates of all vaccines to date.
Must complete during registration:
- Emergency contact information
- Online health form
Senior Campers will have some special programming just for them including joining our LITs for out of camp trips. Trips are included in registration fees and are not optional.
Our LIT Program is an application-based program. Applicants fill out the online application during registration and may register for one session at a time. LITs will be observed and evaluated. Based on performance and evaluation, the LIT may be invited back for multiple sessions. The program includes hands on camp participation with a leadership component. They will attend two combined out of camp trips during each session.
Refund Policy For All Programs and Pavilion Rentals:
- No refunds within 6 weeks of start date (first day of first session for all programs) due to, but not limited to, inclement weather, acts of God, dismissal from program for behavior issues or non-usage.
- 50% refund up to 6 weeks prior to start date (first day of first session for all programs)
- All cancellation and refund requests must be in writing.
- A doctor note may be required prior to end of program for illness/accident
LaGrange Day Camp operates under the supervision of the Dutchess County Dept of Health in accordance with NY State code. Our safety plan is available in the Recreation Office.
120 Stringham Road
LaGrangeville, NY 12540