Recreation Assistant F/T
We are looking for a motivated and reliable Recreation Assistant to join our team! The Recreation Assistant will be responsible for serving community members, maintaining financial records, planning and assisting with programs, and representing the Lagrange Parks and Recreation Department.
Job Duties Include:
• Complete administrative tasks such as filing paperwork, maintaining records, answering phones, and using computer programs
• Order supplies, collect mail and pay related bills
• Interact effectively with the public in person or by phone to provide customer support
• Keep records of reports such as attendance, activities, finances, inventory and equipment
• Set up equipment such as tables, sound system, electronics, decorations, etc. for special event and activities
• Plan and organize activities and assist with recreation programming
A strong candidate will:
• Have a positive attitude and be comfortable working in a team environment.
• Demonstrate excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Be comfortable working with people of all ages.
• Pay attention to details and have strong creativity skills.
• Be computer literate.
• Be able to learn quickly and follow oral and written instructions.
• Have a passion for the field of Parks and Recreation.
No minimum qualifications. Interested candidates please e-mail your resume to email@example.com.
120 Stringham Road
LaGrangeville, NY 12540